LOOKING AFTER YOUR SAFETY
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease and we promise to keep you updated as the situation evolves.
- Employees are receiving regular training on our new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff must strictly comply with these protective measures recommended by global governing agencies, Uk Government Guidelines and our Health professional Bodies. The measures include hand hygiene, wearing masks if mandated and social distancing in lobby and communal areas. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- When you arrive at one of our clinics our employees will act as your guide, we will sensitively communicate but you will also observe all the new hygiene, health and safety measures so you can move seamlessly around our clinic, knowing that you’re being looked after with the greatest care.
- Hand sanitiser, in dispensers , will be available in key places including: receptions lobbies and any communal areas.
- Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations. All our clinics have a health professional. Our employees have clear instructions on reporting any possible cases of COVID-19 to senior managers and external authorities as required.
- Massage therapists will wear a Mask and Clients have a choice whether they require Therapists to wear Medical gloves.
- After and before each client, cleaning and sanitising the therapy room with products which use only more than 70% Alcohol content to kill all germs and virus. This applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on anti bacterial and alcohol based frequent cleaning on all contact surfaces.
- Our cleaning products and protocols meet country specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning therapy rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All therapy couches are disinfected after use and laundry are changed daily and washed at a high temperature. We’ve also increased the frequency of air filter replacement and fresh air exchange will be maximised.
- We have a made a change to more disposable items eg. Couch covers, paper towels, disposable cups etc. However, when a client needs to be covered or needs to be kept warm during treatment. Our Laundry company has checked and altered all of our wash process to make sure all laundry will be thermally disinfected.
- Along with our Air ventilation system and Air cooling. We have installed latest technology Air purifiers in all Therapy rooms. Our new air purification systems in each therapy room uses 3 stages of air purification. It uses clinically proven air filtration and sterilisation technology. The advanced activated carbon filter removes unpleasant odours and absorbs harmful substances. It is fitted with an
antibacterial true HEPA filterthat removes 99.98% of airborne particles. The final stage uses the plasma ioniser to sterilize particles even further and removes mould spores and allergens from the air.
- We are able to perform temperature checks to all staff and clients if needed. Anyone displaying a temperature over 38°C/100° will be asked to stay home for two weeks.